So I have decided to list those things I know I can do. These are my resolutions for the new year. They require no change to my current behaviors or attitudes so I know I can succeed.
Here they are in no meaningful order:
- Scream at my kids
- Think a lot about cleaning the baseboards
- Eat chocolate
- Do less laundry than is necessary
- Keep the sink full of dishes
- Put up with my kid's guff
- Use the time out chair lots and lots
- Cook food my kid's won't eat
- Don't look under any beds for lost items or dust bunnies
- Send the kid's outside to fight
- Make my kid's go to bed on time
- Keep my bedroom floor clear of children's sleeping bags and bedding
- Vacuum only when necessary
- Give Doc a hard time for no reason whatsoever.