My family is in a food rut. We tend to order out or eat out a couple times a week due to mommy fatigue or kid's activities, i.e. mommy fatigue. But the last 2 weeks I have had less stress in my life because I know what I am having for dinner every night and I know the ingredients are already in my pantry and refrigerator.
Doesn't that sound wonderful!
And best of all, I am only paying $4.95 a month for the service. That is just over $1.00 a week for the peace of mind that I enjoy. And the meals my family get set before them.
So, if you've been sitting on the fence, get in now. It's only one measly PENNY to try this menu planner and see if you want to lock in at the low rate.
However, meal planning is not for everyone. Here are eight reasons why meal planning just may be a terrible idea for you and your family.
1. You enjoy eating unhealthy fast-food three to five times per week.
2. You love the taste of pre-packaged preservative packed frozen convenience food.
3. Spending $200 and 2 hours at the grocery store, only to come home to discover that there is nothing to cook for dinner is one of your favorite things to do.
4. You enjoy the stress of running around like crazy at dinner time trying to figure out what to cook while your children and husband are hungry and crabby.
5. You like your food rut of spaghetti, hot dogs, pizza, repeat.
6. You have no other way to spend the extra $100 you spend each week eating out.
7. You have nothing better to do at 5 o’clock every day then to go to the grocery store. It’s enjoyable to daily spend extra money on groceries as additional items “fall” into your cart.
8. You have no desire to enjoy a home cooked meal around the dinner table with your family. You feel spending time with your family is a complete waste of time.
If you agree with the above statements please do not ever try meal planning – it is probably a terrible idea. On the other hand, if you possibly disagree with at least one of the above statements perhaps it is time to give meal planning a try!
If you would like a weekly menu plan delivered directly to your e-mail box they’d be happy to help!
Christine Steendahl Is The Founder Of Dine Without Whine – A Family Friendly Weekly Menu Planner. Eliminate Your Dinner Hour Stress And Re-Discover The Pleasure Of The Dinner Hour! For a free menu sample visit Dine Without Whine.