Many of these things come with heavy emotions and prayers. Some for survival, for healing, for perseverance and others for gratitude and grace. You might be surprised how they partner up.
Here is the list:
- Easter week observances
- Visit Great Grandma Mac in rehab after cancer surgery
- My mom moving to Maine at end of week
- Spring Break for Cullen and Avery
- Siamese kitten, Ming, in season and bellowing throughout the house
- 5 year anniversary of the Iraq War
- *Newly* poured cement walkways at our house
- Larry and Betsie have their baby girl
- Cullen lost his other front tooth
- Tooth Fairie Visits
And I got some bathrooms cleaned! So there is a triumph right there.