Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Presidential Candidate Matchup Quiz

Hmmm I just took this little political quiz. Ran into it at Ninja Poodle. The quiz asks question about the topics that are hot right now like Dafur, abortion and same sex marriage. Based on your answers it matches you up with the presidential candidate that best mirrors your results.

Haha, as you can see I am a Democrat and a social liberal. It is abundantly clear. And I do like Barack Obama but was really lean ing towards Hillary. These results have made me stop. I better go back and see what he is all about.

I was talking to a friend at church about the presidential candidates. She was very happy at Obama's win in Iowa. She said something very interesting that made me stop and also rethink who I want in the White House. If you think about it, in the last 20 years the White House has been occupied by Either a Bush or a Clinton. And if we want change in government and the direction of this country, can we afford to have four or maybe eight more years of another Clinton. That would mean 24 to 28 years dedicated to 2 political families running this country. I can not imagine that change can happen from that.

So these things have made me rethink how I will vote and for whom... but I will never be going red anytime soon. You can see that clearly as well.

And on a side note... Doc took this quiz too. My wonderfully Republican husband... and the Democrats were on the top of his list... The first Republican was 6th on the list! What a hoot!

77% Barack Obama
76% Chris Dodd
74% John Edwards
73% Joe Biden
72% Bill Richardson
71% Hillary Clinton
71% Dennis Kucinich
66% Mike Gravel
41% John McCain
38% Mitt Romney
37% Rudy Giuliani
35% Mike Huckabee
32% Tom Tancredo
31% Ron Paul
26% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

1 comment:

Elysa said...

Out of all the Democratic candidates, I really like Obama the best. Though we disagree on almost every single issue, he's someone that I respect in many ways and feel like he's "in it" for mostly good and right reasons.

I believe that he's someone that as president, even people on the opposite side of the aisle would respect and like as a person.

I'm going to take the quiz but pretty sure that you're lowest ranking guy will end up as my top one! LOL!