Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Meme

Oh I love memes. They give me a chance to think about me! As a mom, I don't get to do that much. Elysa, my friend and sister-in-law wrote this one up over at Musings from Graceland.
  1. Favorite traditional Christmas song: Away in a Manager
  2. Favorite contemporary or modern Christmas song: Mary Did You Know?
  3. Christmas song that makes you cry: Mary Did You Know?
  4. Real or artificial tree: Prefer real but use artificial to keep my sanity. =)
  5. Favorite Christmas edible treat: Strufal, its an Italian pastry made up of little balls of dough, covered in honey and colored sprinkles. You forms the balls into a Christmas tree and then people just pick off pieces.
  6. White lights or multi-colored: white
  7. How many Christmas parties will you go to this year? 2
  8. Favorite act of kindness to perform during this season? Angel Tree, Salvation Army bellringers for the kids
  9. Favorite sounds of Christmas: bells
  10. Favorite things to wear: The season encourages my love for RED
  11. Favorite Christmas movie/TV special: Rudolph, of course
  12. Eggnog or hot chocolate: Eggnogg, yum
  13. Peppermint or cinnamon: Peppermint
  14. What's on the top of your tree? Victorian Santa holding a light
  15. Traditional Christmas meal growing up: Lazagna, turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing. brussell sprouts
  16. Online shopping or traditional "go to the store" shopping: online
  17. How many Christmas cards you have mailed so far: none
  18. Favorite source for Christmas ideas: blogs
  19. Coordinated/themed or hodge-podge tree decorations: I like coordinated but it ends up being hodge podge
  20. What's on the top of YOUR Christmas wishlist: New digital camera with interchangeable lens...$800, If only there WAS a Santa Claus. *weep*
I removed about 4 or 5 questions that I had no answer too. If you want all the questions visit Elysa's blog.

No comments: