- Favorite traditional Christmas song: Away in a Manager
- Favorite contemporary or modern Christmas song: Mary Did You Know?
- Christmas song that makes you cry: Mary Did You Know?
- Real or artificial tree: Prefer real but use artificial to keep my sanity. =)
- Favorite Christmas edible treat: Strufal, its an Italian pastry made up of little balls of dough, covered in honey and colored sprinkles. You forms the balls into a Christmas tree and then people just pick off pieces.
- White lights or multi-colored: white
- How many Christmas parties will you go to this year? 2
- Favorite act of kindness to perform during this season? Angel Tree, Salvation Army bellringers for the kids
- Favorite sounds of Christmas: bells
- Favorite things to wear: The season encourages my love for RED
- Favorite Christmas movie/TV special: Rudolph, of course
- Eggnog or hot chocolate: Eggnogg, yum
- Peppermint or cinnamon: Peppermint
- What's on the top of your tree? Victorian Santa holding a light
- Traditional Christmas meal growing up: Lazagna, turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing. brussell sprouts
- Online shopping or traditional "go to the store" shopping: online
- How many Christmas cards you have mailed so far: none
- Favorite source for Christmas ideas: blogs
- Coordinated/themed or hodge-podge tree decorations: I like coordinated but it ends up being hodge podge
- What's on the top of YOUR Christmas wishlist: New digital camera with interchangeable lens...$800, If only there WAS a Santa Claus. *weep*
Friday, December 7, 2007
Oh I love memes. They give me a chance to think about me! As a mom, I don't get to do that much. Elysa, my friend and sister-in-law wrote this one up over at Musings from Graceland.