Thursday, December 20, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Cookies

I have had a great idea! Its a brainstorm! Some of you may have read that I have started Weight Watchers. Yup, almost 3 weeks ago. I have lost 8 pounds as of last Tuesday and I step on the scale again in 2 days.

Well, last week the leader of the meeting handed out these wonderful cookie recipes. Twelve (12) to be exact. I thought I would share them. They look maaaaavaaaalous and they have the Weight Watcher points with them.

I am going to list them here. If you want a recipe then click on it and it will take you to the recipe on my weight loss blog, I Can Do This. Since I am already behind... you know great ideas don't pass by here everyday... I will catch up asap. I am going to add 3 each day so they will all be posted by Friday.

Oh and by the way, I don't bake. So finding a cookie recipe on my blog should blow you away. It does me. Its cold and windy here and I am blown away.

On the first day of Christmas: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (1 point each)

On the second day of Christmas: Weight Watcher Turtles (3 pieces=2 points)

On the third day of Christmas: Low-Fat Rice Krispie Treats (2 inch square = 1 point)

On the fourth day of Christmas: Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars (1 point each)

On the fifth day of Christmas
: Basic Icebox Sugar Cookies (1 point each)

On the sixth day of Christmas: Haystacks (1 point each)

On the seventh day of Christmas: Amazing Oatmeal Cookies (4 cookies=2 points)

On the eighth day of Christmas: Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge (2 points each)

On the ninth day of Christmas: Soft Chocolaty Cookies (1 point each)

On the tenth day of Christmas: Pecan Tartlets (3 points each)

On the eleventh day of Christmas: Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 cookies = 1 point)

On the twelfth day of Christmas: Chocolate-Peanut Butter Squares (2 points each)

Hope you enjoy one of these recipes during your Christmas celebrations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie!

I do read my e-mail and I have replied to all. I don't know where they are going!!! I am going to try to re-send so let me know if you get them!

LOVE what you did!