Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Today is Tuesday! Yay! Its the only day i feel productive cause Tackle It Tuesday makes me actually say what I am going to do and then do it!.

The problem is there is so much to do I am not sure where to start. I think I am going to choose the kitchen since its been a mess since the sink and dishwasher started backing up. $264 the rota rooter man made it right yesterday. So now I can clean and do dishes and basically live hygienically.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh it looks even nicer in the photos.. haha. You can't see that the floor needs washing still.
My kitchen is not as yellow as that but I have to do a photo correction because of all the windows.
If you look real close out the windows you can see the bayou.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I still need to tackle the refrigerator and microwave. They get piled with stuff.
Pictures sure can pinpoint where you need to focus attention in a room.
But I am satisfied. Off to take a shower and pick up the kiddos from Grandmommy's before they give her a breakdown. It seems my little red-head is not being a good listener.
Surprise, surprise!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful home! I love an open kitchen.
Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful kitchen. Happy TT

Melissa said...

What a beautiful kitchen. Happy TT

Emily said...

Hey my kitchen is yellow too. I think it's the new red (for kitchens). Or maybe I'm a few years behind... dunno. Anyway I love it. Makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

I hope these are the after pictures because if they're the befores, I need to go lie down.

Anonymous said...

Simply gooorgeous darling! I love how it is so open and airy!

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!