I did manage to get the children's bathroom scrubbed this morning. That was pretty gross. Unsupervised children are pigs. But there is one room in this house that is cleaner than the others.
Maybe if I make a list I can at least declutter my head.
Here is what is filling me head. As I said these are neglected things... way past needing to be done:
- Laundry, laundry laundry... tons of laundry
- Floors need sweeping, vacuuming and washing
- Baseboards are full of dust and dirt
- Kitchen sink keeps backing up - clean out pipes or call plumber?
- Make guess room bed that got dismantled when cranberry juice was spilled all over our bed
- Put away Little Green Machine that cleaned up cranberry juice from our comforter
- Put away folded clothes
- Laundry, laundry, laundry
- Give youngest child a bath
- Clean up children's toys all over the floors
- Folding door fell off computer closet door frame - wood putty hole in door
- Sweep dog poop off front porch
- Hang blinds in hobby room
- Clean up both computer desks
- Clean pantry floor
- Clean toys and dust out from under beds, sofas, dressers
- Empty car of junk and get it detailed
- Clean up trash around the yard
- Wash floor in storage room where kitty litter has gotten attached to floor
- Laundry and more laundry
And from every thing I have read on the internet this sink will have to be discarded. Its brand new as it was a replacement from the Katrina destruction. The idea of having to track down a plumber who will come and replace my sink is so nauseating to me. But I guess he could look at the kitchen sink as well. Two birds with one stone... why don't I just feel uplifted by the idea?