- I went to Vanderbilt Divinity School. This is very random cause even my pastor, who is somewhat new, did not know. I guess I hide it well, my divinity, I mean.
- I grew up going to dog shows. Not the breed type where you see 10 of the same dog and they are judging the standard of the breed, like weight, height, coloring etc. I grew up going to Obedience dog shows where dogs do scent retrieval, 3 minute stays while their owners leave their site. Yup 10 dogs lines up and sitting. Their owners leave the ring and stay gone for 3 - 5 minutes. Or a down on recall where a dog is called by its owner from across the ring and half way to the other side is motioned (no voice) to drop to a laying down position. Or scent retrieval where the dog has to retrieve a metal dumbbell, picking the one dumbbell that has his/her owners scent on it. All pretty amazing stuff.
- I met my husband on a psychiatric ward. I will do no explaining of this just to drive Doc crazy.
- I was a virgin til I was 35. Wow does that sound ridiculous? But its true.
- I love anchovies on my pizza. Anchovies are small, salty fish. The are kinda like sardines but way better and smaller. Doc doesn't want my anchovies anywhere near his vanilla, unadventurous pizza. He says that the anchovy flavor gets absorbed by the other pizza. If I the pizza maker is really stingy with the anchovies I can be very nasty. Doc has actually had me order the anchovies on the side, which means they deliver a can of them just so they do not contaminate the rest of the food.
- Since I started taking medication for anxiety, I have less inclination to clean my house. The organizational skills I have always been known for and which took me far in my jobs was a result of my trying to control the stress and anxiety in my life. But now I have none and my life is a mess.
- I am on a year long journey to find some patience or learn it or foster it.. or something. But its taking way to long.
1. Belinda at Ninja Poodles. I love her writing and read her daily.
2. Elysa at Musings from Graceland. I always love to learn more about her.
3. Cathy from Arkie Mama. I love her perspective and sense of humor.
4. Kyran at Notes to Self. She has a wonderful voice and her writing is beautiful.
5. Karen at Surviving Motherhood. Her honesty and encouragement are priceless.
6. Betsie from Daydreams, Raindrops, Explorations, and Pondering. I don't want to be dirt.
7. Anna at My Life in Randomness. Again, I don't want to be dirt!
So, here are the meme rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now go visit a blog you never have visited before and leave a comment. Come on, 1 new blog. You can do it!