Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Topper!

I loved the new design at That Girl so much I had to work on this blog header too. I am very happy in how it turned out.

The cute little girls are drawn by an artist named Suzanne Wolcott. I have a license to use her work. Normally I do not buy licenses because there are so many free images on the web. But her work really appeals to me. You can see more of Suzanne's work at her website which is a work of art in itself. Don't miss a visit to her site. The home page is amazing!

The rest of the topper graphics are elements and papers from so many talented scrap artists including Michelle Underwood, Scrappy Princess, Scrappy Expressions and most especially Lorie Spunki who sells at Oscraps. Some of the elements were free and others I bought through paid sites.

1 comment:

Elysa said...

I love it!!! I liked your original blog header a lot but this one really is eye-catching.