- Learn Adobe Illustrator. - My class starts on January 6 over at LVS to learn Illustrator.
- Redesign my church's website.
- Continue designing and creating blog toppers/headers for others at my blog ThatGirl Designz. I have three to do as we speak. Head on over to my blog to see the ones I have already done. The list is growing!
- Knit my mother in law a sweater coat for her Christmas present. The kit should be arriving today! I haven't knit since I moved to MS. Sweaters are too warm for here and its too hot to knit... all that wool laying on top of you is deadly hot! I hope I can pick it up again for my mil's sake.
- Continue to manage my website at ThatGirl Designz and write Paint Shop Pro tag tutorials for the site.
- Continue to work on my digital scrapbook pages gallery, coding it to add to my website.
- Work on a business plan for a digital scrapbooking service, i.e Scrap4hire business.
- Try not to let my new online game diversion, Everquest II, eat up all my time. I played World of Warcraft with Doc for about 5 years and most recently Lord of the Rings Online. nBut I haven't played an online came in months... so Everquest II is my new pick. I only have the trial and am waiting the arrival of the full game which I bought of Ebay a few days ago.
- Get back on the ball at Weight Watchers and walk daily.
- Try to incorporate some Flylady habits into the management of the household.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
My Plate is Full!
Ok 2008 has begun and I have so many projects starting. I thought I would list them here for my own benefit... so I don't over look one and as a handy reference.